Thursday, May 1, 2014

FIRST IT'S GIRL-CHILD MARRIAGE, NOW IT'S SELLING THEM OFF! STOP THIS MADNESS!!!


I am sad. I do not understand a government that folds its arms and deliberately inflicts pain on its citizens. Just yesterday I was discussing with a wonderful lady, Dr. Mack and she brought up the issue of the missing girls in Nigeria.

Please can someone explain to me why it is other peoples children that have to go through these shameful government actions? First, it was female child marriage, now it is this news--kidnapping girls and selling them off to marriage.

I thought we are a globalized community. I guess I thought wrong. Our ancestors fought slavery, female circumcision, killing of twins and other evils. We cried daily about kidnapping of even adults. We wept over 'boko haram'. We  prayed against the Lagos flood  in 2012...

Now, are we also going to deal with this deliberate evil? What is going on? This madness must stop!!!

No comments: